Those in the ‘twilight of their earthly lives’ are so very welcome and involved at Trinity Church Adelaide! Please join us and meet together with the many now enjoying retirement from the secular treadmill, but who are involved in a community serving the Lord Jesus.
There are three services you may like to join us at, please click on each service to find out more about which one you might like to attend.
- The 9am gathering is a community of people from varying professions, backgrounds and life experiences. The gathering includes a combination of traditional and contemporary elements.
- Friendship Service is a traditional Anglican Book of Common Prayer Communion service – held at 10.30am on the third Thursday of each month. This service welcomes all, but is particularly for those mature age members who may find it difficult to get to church each Sunday.
- Note: due to the risks of meeting together during the coronavirus for elderly people in particular, we are cancelling the Friendship Service until further notice.
Many social opportunities
- The Shed Men’s Ministry: meet once a month.
- Thursday Meet: meet on the first Thursday of each month to hear from a speaker and share tea in the CB Howard Hall.
- Note: we have cancelled the April and May meetings of Thursday Meet.
- There are also many other opportunities to meet with others at Trinity Church Adelaide.
Please contact us especially if you need help with transport.