The Marriage Preparation Course is designed for couples who are engaged or newly married. It’s a great time to think about the promises you make to one another and how you are preparing for your life together.
The course covers:
- The detail of the vows you will make in your marriage service
- Principles of healthy communication and conflict resolution
- How our families of origin can impact our marriage relationship
- Our personalities and how we can show love effectively to one another
- How to prioritise marriage to make it last a lifetime.
The courses run on a Friday night (7:30-9pm) and all day Saturday (9:30am-4pm). The next course is scheduled for February 28 & 29, 2020. The second course for 2020 will be September 11 & 12. Please note that a course does not go ahead if minimum numbers are not met, and there is also a maximum limit.
For couples that book their wedding at Trinity Church Adelaide, the Marriage Preparation Course is included in the booking fee, and registration is arranged as part of the booking process. Couples that do not have their wedding at Trinity Church Adelaide are still very welcome to attend the course at a cost of $100.
Please contact the Trinity Church Adelaide office by phone (8213 7300) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to book a wedding or register for the Marriage Preparation Course.
At Trinity Church Adelaide we affirm the biblical view of marriage as being between one man and one woman.