The 10:30am families gathering is an all-age family-friendly gathering that meets in the church building at Trinity Church Adelaide, 88 North Terrace, Adelaide. It’s the place to come to if you have children, or if you prefer a more ‘fun’ style to church.
It’s good to know
- People either park in the Secure Park car park next to the cinema (regulars), or in Trinity Church Adelaide’s car park (off Morphett St, for visitors).
- It’s best to aim to arrive at 10:15, for our service start at 10:30am. Services tend to finish by about 11:40am.
- Children begin with their parents in church, and then exit after about 20 minutes to their own programs on our church property.
- There is a creche complete with baby change facilities.
What to expect
Each week has the normal things you’d expect in church:
- songs which encourage (if you’d like to know what kind of songs we sing, you can follow us on Spotify),
- bible readings,
- a talk from the bible,
- time spent in prayer,
- and time afterwards to encourage each other.
But we also have a few distinctives:
- special input for the kids (and adults!),
- a birthday song,
- and great kids programs.
At the heart of all this is a deep thankfulness to God for Christ, and a firm desire to meet God in his living word to us. The aim for every week is for everyone who comes – adults and children – to enjoy being together as we come to meet with God and experience his grace. We have communion each month (before the children go out). Mid-week, many of us meet in various small groups to encourage each other around the bible. These include men’s breakfast groups, women’s groups, and nighttime home groups.
When you come, we would love to personally meet you and get to know you, but understand that sometimes people would rather check us out first! Trinity Church Adelaide is a church that you can get involved in as soon as you arrive, or when you’re ready. Just let us know how we can be helpful. The best way to do that is to fill out a ‘Communication card’ (found on the inside cover of the bibles), and put it in the bags that come around during the final song. Or, just introduce yourself to any of the staff who were up the front. We’d love to meet you.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about our Sunday 10:30am gathering, please contact Des Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org or 8213 7300).