Note: Due to COVID restrictions our 10:30am gathering is now meeting in two locations: 10am at Temple Christian College (2 Henley Beach Road, Mile End) and 10:30am at Trinity Church Adelaide (88 North Terrace, Adelaide). Click here to find out more about the 10:30am gathering at Trinity Church Adelaide.
Note: We are following COVID Safe practices at church, and this means we’re doing some things differently at the moment, so there may be changes to what is outlined below. We are sanitising regularly, taking contact details for tracing purposes, and practicing safe distancing. We have resumed singing together, but are keeping doors and windows open to ensure good ventilation as per government recommendations. Please bring warm clothing with you if the weather is going to be cool. If you’d like to ask any questions, please email email@example.com or call 08 8213 7300.
This gathering is an all-age, family-friendly gathering that meets at Temple Christian College, 2 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
What to expect
Each week has the normal things you’d expect in church:
- songs which encourage (if you’d like to know what kind of songs we sing, you can follow us on Spotify),
- great kids programs,
- Bible readings,
- a talk from the Bible,
- time spent in prayer,
- and time afterwards to encourage each other.
At the heart of all this is a deep thankfulness to God for Christ, and a firm desire to meet God in his living word to us. The aim for every week is for everyone who comes – adults and children – to enjoy being together as we come to meet with God and experience his grace. Mid-week, many of us meet in various small groups to encourage each other around the Bible. These include men’s breakfast groups, women’s groups, and evening home groups.
When you come, we would love to personally meet you and get to know you, but understand that sometimes people would rather check us out first! Trinity Church Adelaide is a church that you can get involved in as soon as you arrive, or when you’re ready. Just let us know how we can be helpful. The best way to do that is to fill out a communication slip (found inside the church leaflet). Or, just introduce yourself to any of the staff who were up the front. We’d love to meet you.
It’s good to know
There are lots of free parking options. View this map for more details.
- The ACH Group carpark, accessed from Henley Beach Road.
- The car park directly opposite Temple Christian College across James Congdon Drive.
- Rose Street and Taylors Lane both have on-street parking and are good options for parking near Temple Christian College.
As you arrive
- Access will be through the front door at Temple Christian College (facing onto James Congdon Drive). You’ll be greeted at the door by a welcomer.
- You’ll then go down into the foyer for check-in.
- From there, you’ll be ushered into the outdoor courtyard, where you can meet others.
- If you’ve got kids, please drop them off at their Prime Time rooms by 9:50am. Prime Time leaders will be there to help show you where they are. (Note: Temple Christian College is completely enclosed from the roads, so kids will be safe, and any ‘out of bounds’ areas within the site will be blocked off).
After the gathering
- The gathering should finish around 11am. If you have children in Prime Time, you’ll have until 11:15am to collect them.
- At this stage, there’ll be no morning tea provided, but we’re working on that! In the meantime, please bring food and drink for your kids, especially Minis and R-2s children who’ll have snack time built into their program.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about our 10am gathering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8213 7300.