Trinity Church Adelaide is committed to the ministry of the gospel in Adelaide and beyond. As a city church we have unique opportunities to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. The ministry of Trinity Church Adelaide is supported almost entirely by its members. If you are giving generously or are planning to do so, we are thankful for your support
We receive no financial assistance from the Anglican diocese, nor do we have significant income-generating investments.
How can I give?
You have five options for giving at Trinity Church Adelaide. These are:
- Direct debit
- Direct credit
- Credit card
- Envelopes (cash or cheque)
- Offertory bags (passed around at each service)
Our banking details are:
Account Name: Friends of Trinity Trust – City
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 065 000
Account Number: 11741120
Please include the reference text: Adelaide (your congregation time) eg. Adelaide 5pm
Want more information?
Please read the following documents:
Thank you for giving to the gospel through Trinity.
Giving cheerfully and sacrificially of our finances is part of our commitment to the gospel. A Christian labours not to accrue personal wealth or possessions, but as a steward God’s resources.
Christian giving flows out of the belief that everything we have is a gift from God. Our money, our time and our gifts belong to him, and have been given to us so that we can use them to serve others (1 Peter 4:10). Christians have the perfect example of generosity in the Lord Jesus who, “though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” (2 Cor 8:9)
- Christians have an incredible opportunity to proclaim the gospel as we give generously.
- When we give, we show that God’s grace is at work in us and that money is not our master.
- Giving helps us to rest in the truth that God will graciously provide for all our needs.
- Giving allows us to practically help those in need.
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver
2 Corinthians 9:7
If you are a member of our church, we encourage you to give prayerfully, generously and cheerfully.
Where does my money go?
- Towards planting churches
- To support ministry events
- To give our ministers a living stipend
- To pay the wages of our support staff
- To cover our running costs
- Upkeep of facilities
Trinity Church Adelaide is in partnership with the following mission organisations:
- Evangelical Students (AFES)
- Bible College of South Australia (BCSA)
- Church Missionary Society (CMS)
- Bush Church Aid Society (BCA)
- City Bible Forum (CBF)
- Scripture Union (SUSA)
You can financially partner with these organisations by noting this in the reference section of your giving to Trinity Church Adelaide.