Trinity Youth is a fun gathering of year 7-12 students from right across Adelaide. It runs fortnightly on Friday nights at Temple Christian College (Mile End Campus), and includes games, music, a short Bible talk, friends, food and heaps of fun! It’s also a place where youth can consider who Jesus really is.
Head to www.trinity.church/youth for all the details.
In addition to Trinity Youth, we also have Growth Groups for year 7-12 students every Sunday afternoon from 4:30pm to 6:30pm at Trinity Church Adelaide. We spend some time playing games and get some all-in time in God’s word before splitting into growth groups to study the Bible and pray. We then come back together and share dinner prior to attending 7pm church or being picked up by parents.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Growth In Genesis – Part 1 (Genesis 1:1-13:18)
- The Roman Revolution – Part 1 (Romans 1-4)
- The Colossians Challenge (Colossians 1-4)
- Entrance Into Exodus – Part 1 (Exodus 1-10)
- Joy In John’s Letters (1 John – 3 John)
- 2 Timothy Tutelage (2 Timothy)
- 1 Timothy Training (1 Timothy)
- Remarkable Mark (Mark)
- Radiance In Ruth (Ruth)
- The 1 Corinthians Call – Part 1 (1 Corinthians 1-7)
- Joining The Judges (Judges)
- Acting On Acts (Acts 1-15)