North Terrace site redevelopment
Established in 1836, Trinity Church Adelaide is South Australia’s pioneer church, and has held significant importance for countless South Australians. Trinity Church takes seriously its role as custodians of one of the most important clusters of heritage buildings in South Australia.
It is our privilege to see our building heritage preserved for generations to come. To this effect, in 2016 we commenced a 10-year restoration project on the church building and Parish Hall, with financial support from Adelaide City Council.
On a regular basis the church also undertakes strategic reviews to understand how best the assets we have been gifted can promote the good news of Jesus. Redeveloping our built facilities and car park to achieve a more attractive, safer and user-friendly site has been identified as appropriate for this goal. We have engaged with a number of firms over the past decades to assist us in this process.
We are so excited about our partnership with developers 1835 Capital and Marlborough Capital to develop our car park site and rejuvenate our church site. More information on this project can be found at www.trinitycity.com.au.