CV Conference provides a rare and precious opportunity for you to take time out, away from daily responsibilities and distractions, to think and pray through your ministry plans for the future and answer the question: ‘Why not full-time gospel ministry?’
You’ll enjoy a variety of Bible talks, small group discussions, elective seminars and coaching, plus you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with like-minded Christian leaders, current and future, from all across South Australia.
CV Conference is particularly for those who are open to considering the possibility of vocational ministry, but anyone with the following questions is encouraged to attend:
- What will I do for the rest of my life?
- What gifts has God given me for Christian ministry?
- Should I consider training for vocational ministry?
- What am I willing to give up to preach the gospel?
- What opportunities are available?
- Who can help me make these decisions?