This enrichment course is aimed at Christian couples who want to strengthen their marriage as they follow Christ together. We recommend you’ve been married at least two years before you do this course.
Over a consecutive Friday night and all day Saturday, the course focuses on:
- revisiting the Christian foundations of marriage;
- encouraging healthy communication and conflict resolution skills;
- growing in affection and intimacy; and
- looking forward to the future together.
Includes an individual couple assessment using relationship tool Prepare-Enrich with personalised feedback for your marriage.
The Friday night runs from 7:30pm-9pm and Saturday is 9:30am-4pm, at Trinity Church Adelaide. Numbers are limited for each course. The weekend is hosted by Geoff and Wendy, Trinity Marriages Co-ordinators.
It is run once per year. The June 2022 course is booked out. Future dates will be listed here once set. If you would like to register your interest for a future course, and be advised of the dates when they are set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the short video below to hear about the course and how couples have benefited from attending.
Some feedback from other couples:
- “Well structured course, thoughtful and well-researched content. Lots of time for couples to talk.”
- “Great way to take time out to deliberately discuss our marriage and discover ways it can be strengthened.”
- “The Prepare-Enrich results really assisted in knowing what areas we needed to address/what we need to talk about. I was sceptical that it would help, but it did!”
Cost is $125 per couple, including all materials, relationship assessment and catering. Perhaps make the weekend an extra treat and book a night in a city hotel as well.
Please make arrangements for the babysitting of any children to avoid distraction.
At Trinity Church Adelaide we affirm the biblical view of marriage as being between one man and one woman.